Friday, March 17, 2006

Feedback post

Okay, it's soon 2 months since i started blogging. And i have tried many different styles to do posts. I think i finally found good compromise between suppose-to-be-funny and strict information that keep blogging hobby instead of boring job.

But what you readers think? In general, is font good. I use arial at the moment for posts. Screenshots, how that mpc's feature works in practise. Is Poteto cute enough in the banner? And if you have anything good or bad about this blog in mind please comment. I can't promise i fill all wishes, but i try.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every blogger has their own style. I've got no problem with the way you're doing things. As for the banner, I love it. Potato is always cute!

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the blogging style naturally develops over time. And I'm liking what you have done with yours. =D

1:34 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Thanks for comments. It just feel sometimes that there is very little ways notice how many actually read posts. I guess here isn't any bigger problems.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home