Sunday, May 21, 2006

Princess Princess 3





Finally, good shounen ai series. I have to thank this post that i watched first episode, otherwise i would have missed Princess Princess. =)

Premise isn't that great, probably reason why i didn't bother to check at first what kind of show this is. Usual boy school with transfer student, but it was surprisingly funny. Comedy moments resemble shoujo a lot so no surprise i liked it, main theme of the show is also another thing i liked. I don't find cross-dressing disgusting, it's actually each episode's highlight to see what kind of dress they wear.

I don't know what it tells about me when out of all shounen ai shows's during this season i picked one where boys dress like girls. =) Nevertheless, overall Princess Princess is enjoyable anime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Willuknight said...

hahaha, oh it cracks me up that that post made you want to watch this show lol ;D

Hope you enjoy it ^_^

9:02 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, I do. Your synchro section is actually quite good for me to notice if I have missed something. =)

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home