Friday, September 29, 2006

Nana The Game!



This is probably old news since I don't follow gaming scene at all, but just had to say few words about the game because everything related to Nana is awesome. I didn't find much information what kind of things player can do, but based on some screenshots and description here you are a girl and get to do some girly stuff like buying clothes, choosing what to wear and that kind of awesome stuff.




Apparently there is also chance to pick your favourite guy, this's actually first time I noticed the high amount of males in the cast compared to females. I wonder if it's possible to choose a girl, I would definitely take Hachi and Reira... Now I just have to hope they release this in Europe too...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I saw the NANA game on sale a while back. Seeing as it was an import, thus relatively high in price, I didn't buy it. There was also always the factor that it's the game you make it out to be: a dress me up - date lots of guys game. Oh how I wished it was some type of musical one like Beck.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Tough luck I guess, if even hentai games have problems to reach any other continent I don't think something like this will ever get official translation.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you now were to but this on line ?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home