Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fall 2006 preview

This season doesn't look too good, lot of mecha, shounen and dating sim crap. If this is the best there is fall season sucks, I really hope I missed something. Seriously, I listed Pokemon as a third one...

Will watch:

Death Note - I have read manga and loved it from the beginning, that's very rare considering it's shounen. But I'm bit skeptical how the adaption succeeds, there are pretty much three options for it. A) they do faithful page to page translation and it's boring as hell because I already know at least half of the story, B) they change the story and I hate them to the end of the world because they dared to touch Light or C) they add unnecessary action scenes which sucks even more so yeah...


Hataraki-man - Could be promising, story about single woman in working life sounds interesting. Still, depends what kind of aspects and how they cover.


Pocket Monsters-Diamond and Pearl - New Pokemon series! Okay, maybe it's not that exciting, but I do want to see if this's as good as the movie I watched while ago.


Maybe:


Ghost Hunt - I thought this could be interesting, but after reading
preview it doesn't look good.(found the link from here). Still, it's shoujo so... (I'm really getting desperate here).

Kanon - I'm giving kind of special treatment to Kanon because KyoAni is going to do it and same company behind Air is also here. There are chances that in the end I drop this, but one can only hope the best.


Master of Epic - Gonzo. When they make new anime it's good to assume it sucks, otherwise I actually expect something. But still, more shows based on RPG game are always good thing.

Probably not:

Kujibiki Unbalance - 12 episodes about the OVA that already stretched it's content? I don't actually think that this's good, but we will see.

Negima - Harem series with too many girls to count. And the good part was?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! just want to ask the title of the pokemon movie you watched just recently...i m currently hunting for pokemon movies...tnx!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Pokemon - Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero

6:45 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Hehe, I'm not going to eat you alive if you watch those. =) It just irritate me personally so much. Even if I find one good at same time there are 15 bad ones, waste of bandwidth and time.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hello! I'm new to the blogging world, so your comment surprised me. Well what I said was true. I check this place often enough :)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Haha, no supporters for you. But you can loan mine when I don't post anything. =)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00T. At least someone who's not going OMG KANON KYOANI zOMG. xD

I'm also a little unsure about the show and if Tomokazu Sugita uses his usual voice (which he does pretty much all the time, but hey, guess that's why 90% of the anime community loves him) I'm afraid I might turn it off without giving it a chance...

Negima!? I'll be giving it a try for one reason: Akiyuki Shinbo & SHAFT. I loved Tsukuyomi and Pani Poni Dash and pretty much all of non-SHAFT Akiyuki directed shows.

Kujibiki Unbalance is supposed to be an all new story (with new characters), so I wouldn't count it out just basing on the OVA. But there's that silly little part of me still hoping that it's actually an undercover Genshiken II, lol (well hey, Kujian's website isn't getting updated much). Ah well, the OP song made me feel real good and think of Midori no Hibi so I'm definitely giving it a chance.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

I don't have any idea who Tomokazu Sugita is so that name don't say anything to me. =)

If Kujibiki uses same kind of characters that are generic on purpose(?) can't say I'm excited.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mayama from Honey and Clover, Kyon from Haruhi, Hideki from Chobits, Gintaka from Gintama, Subaru from X and so on...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Ah, that one. I know the voice, but couldn't connect it with right name. I like his voice. =)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home