Saturday, September 02, 2006

Angel`s Feather 1 - The 8th wonder of the modern world: watchable shounen ai show



Wow, I didn't fall asleep during the first episode, that must be good sign. Previous good shounen ai was Loveless, since then I haven't found single one anime from that genre worth to watch. Meine Liebe was incredibly boring and I don't even remember others so in that contrast this episode was great achievement. Apparently source for Angel's Feather is Yaoi-RPG and most likely it's RPG elements that made it interesting. There was some angels, demons and (probably) bad guys, those two dudes with blue hair in the preview looked kind of cool. I probably end up dropping this after first episode as always, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey when did this show come out? O.o I heard of the yaoi game a while ago didn't know it was made into an anime

7:14 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

The sub came few days ago, never saw raw about it.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aarinfantasy is the subber for this anime and the anime is also subbed by theme. for the downloads however you need to be a member if you don't want to wait to long for a episode to download.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so happy when I knew that it was made into anime but a little disappointed because their look changed a little ...

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.where do u guys watch this??..cant find any links..=[.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home