Monday, September 11, 2006

Bokura ga Ita 10



When anime manage to spin around my feelings I think that's sign of good series. At the beginning I felt sorry for Yamamoto because Nanami took her picture and that's pretty low, even if she is cute female lead in shoujo. I was surprised how calm Yamamoto was there. Then little after that Yano decided to ignore Nanami and she came to Takeuchi's place even if Yano didn't want that. I loved how much jealousy she managed to cause by acting same way as the other side of relationship. =) Some romantic promises in the moonlight and episode end with cliffhanger.


Overall excellent episode. I have warmed up for Bokura ga Ita slowly, but surely. It's not anything amazing yet, but sometimes things take a while to get better. Completely possible that this ends with lot of melodrama.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know how many episodes this series is slated for?

5:32 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

26 episodes.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home