Saturday, September 02, 2006

Binbou Shimai Monogatari sucks

I'm not going to waste another hour to finish this, BSM is very good example how to overdo moe and fail. Sisters's IQ is lower than average lesbian's in Strawberry Panic, they seem to blush 24/7 and really need some common sense. I didn't care those in the beginning, but slowly it was more and more annoying. I think sixth episode was the breaking point for me, it's impossible to watch slice of life show when I don't like any characters. And considering the content there are way too much episodes, same format that Binchou-tan used would have been perfect for this (only 12 minutes instead of full 24). Dropped.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I hated this show after one episode, though, and so you must have been extremely strong of mind to reach the sixth installment without wishing to gouge your eyes out.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Haha, not sure about the strong mind, but my annoyance meter simply reached the critical point. =)

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I can't believe you actually went as far as 6. I think I got as far as 6...minutes.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does that make of me then? =p I'm now on episode 8, though I haven't finished it yet because Kannazuki no Miko seemed more interesting.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree with many of your statements.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Kannazuki no Miko is indeed way more interesting than this.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I've only read raves for this show so I was wondering if I'm abnormal when I feel sick watching this show. I'm all for slice-of-life, but BSM is... well, I dropped it too. Exactly after 6 episodes too. Such a waste of bandwidth.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually will watch an episode of this after seeing one of "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" for some balance in my life. Though I like it well enough for the artwork, I can't get into it that much. It isn't as thoroughly boring as "Honey and Clover" though. "SOMETHING HAPPEN! PLEASE!" I'd often scream. What did people see in this? I'm 11 or so eps in and bored to tears.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

H&C is better than this on so many levels that those aren't even comparable. And if you want feel good shows Aria does that at least ten times better so not really any point to watch BSM.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home