Friday, October 06, 2006

Kamio Misuzu and her addiction to peach juice



No, the recent first episode of Kanon remake didn't make me to post this (Maybe a little...). I have seen about one moe girl in h-game adaptions who actually is moe and she is Kamio Misuzu. Following many reasons why you should think same way:

First of all she has this cute phrase 'Gao', not even 'piko' stretched with several o isn't that amazing to hear.



She loves dinosaurs, who doesn't? I remember being big fan of those too at that age. =)



Peach juice obsession. Though apple juice is also good, but since Misuzu like it I like it too.



She gave a dinosaur shirt to Yukito, he should be proud to be able wear that kind of thing.

I haven't watched Kanon yet, but ED sounded good and I have faith that KyoAni has ability to make good anime from almost anything. They already made the best mecha show ever (FMP!: TSR), Fumoffu and Air so hopefully I can add one more show to that list.

And to finish this post some pics about Potato in action...


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at those screens I'm amazed I though Air was splendidly animated at the time (which it was).

Then I watch Kanon and go "whoa" all over again.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, notice the peach juice advert on the streetcar that passes by in the first ep of Kanon?

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Misuzu, the character I love to love and hate to hate. While I do think she is the very essence of what one would call "moe", I have this inner struggle with the part of me that hates these type of characters. You know, the totally helpless, spaced out and clumsy bishoujos. Bah, if only she was a little more mature =(
Speaking of Kanon, go watch it! If after watching episode one you don't think that Ayu is moe then all is lost D=
Gao~ Uguu~
~ Shirukii ~

7:47 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Misuzu wouldn't be Misuzu anymore with mature thinking. =) As for Uguu, Gao is still cuter. It severely lacks that dinosauric dimension.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misuzu is the first character to ever pull a strong paternal instinct out of me.

There were so many times while I was watching the show, that I wished I could just pick her up, give her a big hug, and tell her everything was alright.

By the end of episode twelve I literally bawled, and I've never cried over a show, ever.

She's also in my fantasy harem, not for any sexual reasons; but because I have an overwhelming urge to protect her, and hug her, and buy her peach juice and toy dinosaurs, and say "Gao" with her until my throat is sore.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISUZU DIED BECAUSE ALL THAT PEACH JUICE CLOGGED HER ARTERIES :V

I'm sorry, but we all have to laugh at ourselves and the game at some point of time.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, peach juice is dangerous for health. That's what you get when you have a foster mother telling what to do.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home