Tuesday, December 19, 2006

2 gone, 6 more to go...



Yeah, once again I'm dropping shows. Within few months or so there have been increasing boredom in anime and I'm not really sure where it ends. Everything just feel so boring that recently I also stopped watching older anime, it's already enough to keep currently airing ones interesting which doesn't go that well either.

Otogi-Jushi Akazukin - I simply lost the thing that made Akazukin enjoyable, there isn't much to explain why exactly.


Popolocrois Story - Even if it's ages when I saw last sub I don't think I care enough to wait anymore.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Akazukin; if another 3-4 episodes get released in one go like they did last time I'll probably just give up on it.

11:32 PM  
Blogger J.Valdez said...

There are some shows that I want to drop as well, but I've already downloaded so many of the episodes that I feel I have to at least watch what I've got on the harddrive.

As for Akazukin, I didn't even make it to episode 2. So I guess that one has been effectively dropped. =)

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akazukin always had better art than writing - I made it to ep. 3 myself...
Don't you wish that Arianai would sub more Hataraki Man? That's help out the season for us monolinguals -

1:17 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

J.Valdez: That's also one reason why I don't watch as much nowadays, too much "I have to"-thinking.

Ojisan: Yeah, more subs would be nice.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you already watched Mahou Shoujotai Alice? One wonderful series that many are missing ><

http://wakaranai.animeblogger.net/?p=420

7:19 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

I have seen 16 episodes now, but most likely it takes a while to finish it. Like I said I need a short break and Fruits basket also has higher priority in my list.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home