Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bartender 1





Haha, they actually made anime about bartender's profession. =) I was bit skeptical how this will turn out, but apparently quite well. Various shows about work related topics is definitely welcome change to anime world as Hataraki Man also shows. I'm not expert of alcohols so hard to say if the introduction of several drinks was authentic, but it looked like that. Not sure what was authors original intention, but nevertheless I laughed when they used so much time to show detailed scenes about making drinks and related topics with serious tone.

I'm going to watch at least few episodes just to see if this concept stay interesting, kind of refreshing to watch something without cute girls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe they made this show. They have a cute girl in the show , so it is not that bad.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Well, she wasn't really the main focus there.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home