Sunday, October 22, 2006

Aria The Natural 15 - Akira the mood breaker



Akari and Akatsuki finally had a chance be lovey-dovey at the excuse of food and then that stupid Akira ruin the mood. Akatsuki, you hesitate too much, just admit you like Akari (No, I definitely don't read the scene too much...).

We see a little story from Akatsuki's past, that scene in the swing was nice. I used to jump from the swing as a kid too so it brought lot of old memories. Ahh, I know too much about life to enjoy things like then, ignorance is truly bliss. Before this post become too cheesy I probably should stop here. Overall nice episode once again, but severe lack of Alicia and Akari was big minus. And one obligatory Alice pic for Impz even though she isn't that cute. =)











4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the lack of Alicia and Akari I was hoping that they would animate this episode as it is one of the very few chapters of the manga that show the characters past.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, showing the past isn't too common in Aria.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Heh, that's probably the worst thing you can do with Aria. Even if I have one unwatched episode left now I don't watch that yet because this is like wine, older it is better the enjoyment is. Besides, my blog would half dead without these posts. =)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

It's all about willpower. =)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home