Saturday, July 08, 2006

Otogi-Jushi Akazukin 2






I wonder if I took too much similar screenshots. No, that's not possible. They are too cute for that. Anyway... , I liked second episode more since we got second cute girl, Shirayuki-hime, that magical girl I told previously.

I hope I don't repeat myself, but main reason that I watch this are Akazukin and Shirayuki. Action isn't bad at all, but that's not really my thing though hopefully our blue haired hime make it more enjoyable. One thing I wish I could forget is Ringo, she is tsundere so does that really need explanation why I don't like her? Overall looking good if I don't get cuteness overload anytime soon.

And btw, you were right lolikitsune, Akazukin has good chances to be new god.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn straight.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Well, yeah her sarcasm could be good without that cursed personality.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home