Friday, June 23, 2006

Saiunkoku Monogatari 3

I actually forgot that I should watch this too, but oh well. I think I should take back some things that I said before, at least temporary. That Emperor finally got some sense into his head and noticed Shuurei. She is truly remarkable character, intelligent and reasonable at same time. As much as I like hyperactive little girls on shoujo Shuurei still has rare qualities for heroine in anime and that definitely make this series worthwhile.

I have liked her whole time, but more important reason for my increased interest was that other things around her were less dull
. Mainly Emperor's and Shuurei's relationship that advanced and hopefully he forgets men now... Anyway, this episode raised SaiMono from 'drop shortly' category and I'm looking forward to see more.





5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Is this based on a manga by Yu Watase? The art seems a lot like her works.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Apparently not. I don't think I have seen her works a lot so can't say much about similarities.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuu watase is the creator of fushigi yuugi and ayashi no ceres.
and i agree with michael.. it reminds me of her works. more specifically, fushigi yuugi.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Nondori said...

SaiMo is actually nothing like FY, because it's political, sweet, and thought-provoking all at once.

And Fushigi Yuugi had none of those qualities. Also, the art is a lot fresher and more clean-cut than Yuu Watase's works.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

the creater is actually sai yukino i did believe it was yuu watase because of its close resembalance to fushigi yuugi

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home