Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bokura ga Ita 2





It seems that humour picked up from first episode and main couple is also more likeable now. I ranted about lack of quality in visuals before so that's enough for now, but as I'm begin to like characters more animation also bothers me more. This could be so much better, it feels like wasting lot of potential. I really hope rest of the series isn't like this.

The music however, I really liked how the episode used background music, especially last few minutes in scene between Nanami (I'm bit hesitant to call her Nana since that remind me too much that other anime) and Yano. Was that extended version of ED or just long background song? In any case, it sounded pleasant for me. I think I follow Bokura ga ita, it seems to be good shoujo series which is thing that this season lacks, other than H&C there isn't any.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you watch the subbed or the raw version? i watched the raw version and didnt really understand it as much as i wanted to. *not very good with japanese* i get the part where nanami tells him that she likes him and he says that he likes her too and other scenes..

care to explain what happened? most good anime bloggers explain the episodes in detail :P

7:28 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Well, I don't do summaries, too boring to write one. =) But, Hashihime and Hinano have probably all information you need.

I watched raw, understood enough to watch it without subs, but not really enough for reliable summary.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you've watched a lot of Suzumiya Haruhi, correct? If you think the art is lame for BGI, that is.

Sure, MoSH has godly animation, but IMO, the story and most of the characters are flat. BGI, the animation is adverage, the overall look is dull, and they sacrificed detail for animation. But, the characters are very life like. All of them don't seem dull at all. The plot is what keeps BGI alive and is what fans should love about it.

Honestly, I could careless if they even spent less than $5 on animation, just as long as it has a great plot, I'm there. Story is what matters to an anime, not it's style or anything like that.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Actually, no. I dropped Haruhi after third episode.

I explained in the first post with more details why art in Bokura ga Ita bothers me. But in short, if animation is at least decent it doesn't matter. And that's not case here.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can i get the RAW episodes?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home