Saturday, July 15, 2006

More shoujo and why I like pink pencils



Yeah, I got pink pencil when I bought Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne's second volume. I'm sure you are envious right now, the cover is pink too. Nice job making shoujo girlish as possible. =) And I also saw few books that I had to get, Nana 2-3 and Full Moon wo Sagashite 5-6. Now I can't buy more Fruits Basket... Life is full of cruel decisions.


At the home I actually looked what kind of manga I have, about 50% is either from Arina Tanemura or Ai Yazawa. I guess I'm faithful fan of both mangaka and that percent probably rise in the future too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I was obsessed with Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne so many years ago, and I had dreams that I'd go to a bookstore one day and find it liscenced and ready to buy. It's so funny to hear it's out here now, when I don't care to buy it anymore.

Right now what I want is Shinshi Doumei Cross~! Tanemura Arina is LOVE~

8:51 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Ah, Shinshi Doumei Cross. I would give almost anything to get that, few raw chapters I checked just for art looked amazing as expected.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shinshi Doumei Cross has been licensed by Viz Shoujo Beat.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=9126
They're calling it The Gentleman Alliance, hmm.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

I heard about the license before, but english name was unknown for me. I hope that Viz doesn't translate it same way as Nana.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home