Monday, August 21, 2006

HAHAHA indeed



You know the generally accepted truth that all guys who watch shoujo are gays? Well, apparently tommy here decided to quote that and used proper grammar too. I'm deeply disappointed that I haven't got any 'r u gay?' comments. It would make posting shoujo twice as enjoyable when I could read so amusing feedback. You would think that few Princess Princess posts and numerous raves about girly shows would have generated at least one that kind of comment, but no. I guess I can't get everything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I try so hard, too... I need to find a way to make fun of this guy.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the sign holder:
1. Are you trying to look like Tom Hanks?
2. How about "Heterosexuals are Normal", how's that?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home