Monday, August 07, 2006

Aria fanboyism part VI (wallpapers)

I haven't watched much Aria episodes lately and that have left big gap into my fanboy section. I mean, it's already 3 posts without a mention about undines and even the last one included offtopic just half of the post. Such a disgrace so I had to fix the situation somehow, by posting these wallpapers. You may know that I use word 'hot' rarely (if ever) when talking about anime characters, but this time I have no other choice. I think Animesuki forum is source for these, simply beautiful women. Athena, Alicia and Akira:



Imageshack
link since blogger don't want to show full size of the picture in separate window.

And second one maybe not with as beautiful girls, but with cute at least.


Imageshack
link.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Athena FTW :D

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pics, I don't have these so I'll save these.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pics. I wish there were more Aria fanboys like us other there. But not many people enjoy a wonderful slice-of-life series like ourselves.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, Aria is too wonderful not to watch. I hope those pics bring few more watchers. =)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

cool.. people who like ARIA. I'm covering aria on my blog. :)

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aria is <3. Much love for slice-of-life. Aria gives me the warm fuzzy feeling every time I finish an episode.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home