Saturday, October 07, 2006

Asatte no Houkou 1 - Nice surprise




Wow, so they do make non action shows without harem or tsundere. Who would have believed? For some reason I started to think Kamichu after finishing the episode. I don't think those have other similarities than peaceful mood, but I guess that's not really bad thing. As I said the mood was great not to mention art also and I'm interested how they continue the story.

Depending on what direction they choose Asatte no Houkou could be quite good, characters are likeable and there weren't anything annoying. Subs would be nice though as I didn't get everything from raw.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be looking for the sub version for this anime cos i have read the manga...i can say its really interesting..with regards to the story
and the characters..*looking forward to it.. ^^

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mohammad said...

This is definitely on my watching list this season. It seems J. C. Staff have done it again! This should cover my drama requirements.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, I hope so too.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

I don't think this will be as good as Death Note, but with Kanon it's still uncertain.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home