Friday, April 20, 2007

The end is near



No matter what I do I don't have same passion towards anime as before. There is so much more interesting things in real life that this soon dead hobby only drags me down. I dropped several shows, finished Futago Hime and Hataraki Man leaving only two for me. Three more episodes before Aria ends and Nana continue a bit longer, after that I'm pretty much finished with the whole medium at least for now though I still intend to read some manga. But before that another lovely picture because I don't have anything meaningful to say an
yway.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck in all future endeavors then. :)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having the same feeling. It's just starting to feel that I'm watching anime but not really enjoying it anymore except for a few series. I think I'm just growing out of it and since college is starting for me I'm sortign out my priorities and anime is at the bottom besides I need to do open up more time for my social life and anime is just eating up time.

I enjoyed your blog, I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope you will come back and say hi every now and then :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, probably do. I read some blogs so I'm still around lurking and posting random comments. =)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Lilin said...

I like the drawing style on the first picture... Very unique =)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to feel the same way about anime and even blogging in general as well. I've tried getting myself motivated to blog, but every time I do I end up losing focus and engage in something more interesting. It just isn't very fun having to spend hours on a post just to get a few reactions from people who don't necessarily even care. Even the new season doesn't impress me as much as it should. Best of luck to you elsewhere in life. :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

In my lonesome hours I go out to live my life instead of watching cartoons...

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIES! U F-in' TEENAGER!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I just found your site!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home