Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mamotte! Lollipop 1





The premise doesn't sound very original, but decided still to watch first episode since even cliched anime can be funny sometimes. Not this one though. The story tells about girl who eat some magical item and suddenly two hot bishounen want to protect her, exciting isn't it? And the cliche list wouldn't be complete without magical...boys. Yes, boys. To be honest that was somewhat unusual, even in mahou shoujo shows that targeted toward girls the ones who use magic are usually females.

I probably didn't sound too enthusiastic and I can't say that I'm. The battles were uninspiring and heroine too much standard stuff. I watch second episode, but with low expectations.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show freaking rules XD I'm totally going to blog it =DDDD W00t magical boys ftw!!

-Hinano

6:10 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Heh, probably so if one appreciate bishies more than me. =)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys!!
where can i watch this stuff??
im really interested you know..
you can email me at trish_ka101@yahoo.com..
thanks..!!keep in touch!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can download it here: http://a.scarywater.net/a2000a/

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do any of you know how many wolumes there are?

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home