Friday, June 16, 2006

No names syndrome, failed rescuers and powerpuff girls

I have noticed that remembering names is hard for me. Heck, for some manga after many volumes I don't even know (or care) all side character's names. They just are random persons who pop up once in a while. That's partly reason why I don't write a lot summaries here.

Rescue Wings. If I ever had some interest towards this series I surely don't have anymore. Almost screamed "just die there, no one is going rescue you" when they tried to rescue people. Maybe this series isn't meant for me...



Downloaded Powerpuff GirlsZ promo yesterday, it was...quite good actually. But I'm not sure if it holds 52 episodes, we will see. And according to
this test I'm Buttercup, that's a good start.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anga said...

Good to know that. When I try to write decent summary it's usually full of "Who was that anyway?"-moments and I have to double check many things. Bit too exhausting.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm far worse with Japanese names than English ones, for some reason. Maybe it's just because I watch so much anime, all the character names start to run together.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

I have actually same problems with all names. Flow of different names in anime though make it even harder as you said.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home