Saturday, June 17, 2006

Summer 2006 preview

Compared to spring season I don't have many titles that I look forward so this is short post.

Honey & Clover II: First season was the best pure slice of life series I have seen and I expect same quality here. Chances are that I will be disappoinment, but after such godlike anime I can't help it.


Binbou Shimai Monogatari: Slice of life once again. Maybe I watch, maybe not.


Bokura ga Ita: I don't know what kind of show this is, but should be shoujo. Meaning I probably like it.

Otogi-Jushi Akazukin: OVA was decent. I don't have much expectations, but will check it out.

Tsuyokiss: If I should choose title that's most annoying anime of the year even before single episode have aired it would be this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey & Clover and Binbou Shimai Monogatari for the win (^_^)

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home