Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pokemon - Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero



I choose you... Charizard! Don't laugh out there, Pokemon isn't bad show (unlike that Digimon crap...). I suddenly got urge to watch a Pokemon movie and well, it was quite exciting. I have played those gameboy games from the beginning and probably at least twice through each one so seeing many those cute creatures from the old ones surely brought memories.




This movie had best ratings in the AniDB among the series and I decided to start with it. I have never been fan of Pikachu since Bulbasaur and Charmander for example are more likeable, but I don't really hate it(?) or anything like that. Stories haven't been exactly the strongest part here and I hate writing summaries anyway so I skip that part completely. Now the characters, along with Pikachu Ash seems to be bit too energetic for me and because of that I like side characters more. Brock is always hilarious when he try to charm every woman in sight and usually without any luck, poor guy. =) And of course the lovely Team Rocket. They fail always too, but their determination is admirable. Possibly the funniest characters in the show. As I have watched only earlier episodes from anime and played games after that I don't know much about the others.



Overall great movie, I think I should watch more Pokemon now. =) Btw, the file was English dub and it was quite good actually, didn't miss Japanese voices at all. Lastly, I'm not sure if you have seen this already, but I have to link to this awesome video anyway.

Rating: 8,5

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigah do not insult Digimon xD the first season was awesomely awesome, 2nd was okay and everything after that you can call crap. :P

1:00 AM  
Blogger Anga said...

Hahaha, I didn't like it at all. I'm Pokemon fan to the end. =)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home