Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aria The Natural 13 - Athena is your ally

I have noticed one thing when watching this hypnotic show, less you watch it better the enjoyment is. So I wonder if I should follow Aria slowly on purpose and keep at least week or two long break between episodes. It's not like I have any shortage of anime right now so it shouldn't be problem to find something else to watch in the meantime. Though it's hard to follow that rule since Aria is so awesome. Speaking of rules... This episode gave lot of screentime to Alice. Apparently she has a habit to be bit childish sometimes, not that there is anything wrong with that. =) Her goal is to go home and only use shadows without touching the ground where the sun shine. Athena try to help her, but she is determined to do it without help from outsiders.

I think I understand now why for example certain person is Athena fan. =) Her singing voice is stunnishing, so soothing that it's crime not to hear it more often. Though Akira, Alicia and Athena are all quite amazing characters. They show their kindness bit different way, but I think they all genuinely care about their undines. My personal favourite is most likely Alicia. Anyway, I should probably stop for now before I start praising every single thing once again. =)







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Athena's save is probably the closest we'll get to an adrenaline-filled action scene in ARIA. ^-^;

12:45 PM  
Blogger Anga said...

Yeah, fortunately. =)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home